I have been traveling for as long as I can remember, starting with many cross-country summer vacations with my parents as child. By time I graduated from high school I had been to almost of states in USA. A few years living in Brazil sparked love affair with South America. I engulfed myself in Travel Industry for over 20 years. I have traveled to over 70 countries and 50 states. (Yes, I collect countries and states like other people collect salt and pepper shakers).
Some of my many passions in life are learning about cultures, peoples and other ways of life. I love to write about the world and it beauty. I love to scrapbook, do yoga and teach Tai Chi Chih. I love to taste wine and enjoy good food. Good thing I married a great cook!
I’m in process of writing Young Adult novel that takes place in Peru.
If you are looking for culinary writer, food writer or wine writer, I’m your writer. I am San Diego-based Food, Wine and Travel Writer.
I write for variety of publications. Here are some links to my articles:
•Ramona Valley Wine Region Magazine
• San Diego Woman Magazine
• Locale Magazine
• Washington Times/Community Section
- Robin Dohrn-Simpson
- Chapin Family Winery Temecula Expansion
- Sky High At Skaha Lake South Okanagan’s Smaller and Equally Scenic Lake
- Quiet Idyllic Charm of Naramata Bench
- Exploring Canada’s Okanagan Valley
- Cottonwood Arizona The Biggest Little Town in Arizona
- Alcantara Vineyards Cottonwood AZ
- Exploring Douro River Wine Region of Portugal
- Orfila Winery New Winemaker Justin Mund
- Palmina Winery Wine Getto Lompoc California
- San Diegos Best Outdoor Wine Patios
I invite you peruse my website. See some of published articles. See are my next Tai Chi Chih classes will held and see some scrapbook pages have created professionally.
It was a pleasure to meet you and Marc at Obelisco recently. I am glad that you enjoyed their wines. Next weekend we are going to Walla Walla to check out some wineries that have been recommended to us.
Let us know if you get up this way again. We have found a few new wineries that you might want to try.