I have been traveling for as long as I can remember, starting with many cross-country summer vacations with my parents as child. By time I graduated from high school I had been to almost of states in USA. A few years living in Brazil sparked love affair with South America. I engulfed myself in Travel Industry for over 20 years. I have traveled to over 70 countries and 50 states. (Yes, I collect countries and states like other people collect salt and pepper shakers).
Some of my many passions in life are learning about cultures, peoples and other ways of life. I love to write about the world and it beauty. I love to scrapbook, do yoga and teach Tai Chi Chih. I love to taste wine and enjoy good food. Good thing I married a great cook!
I’m in process of writing Young Adult novel that takes place in Peru.
If you are looking for culinary writer, food writer or wine writer, I’m your writer. I am San Diego-based Food, Wine and Travel Writer.
I write for variety of publications. Here are some links to my articles:
• San Diego Woman Magazine
• Locale Magazine
• Washington Times/Community Section
- Robin Dohrn-Simpson
- Chapin Family Winery Temecula Expansion
- Sky High At Skaha Lake South Okanagan’s Smaller and Equally Scenic Lake
- Quiet Idyllic Charm of Naramata Bench
- Exploring Canada’s Okanagan Valley
- Cottonwood Arizona The Biggest Little Town in Arizona
- Alcantara Vineyards Cottonwood AZ
- Exploring Douro River Wine Region of Portugal
- Orfila Winery New Winemaker Justin Mund
- Palmina Winery Wine Getto Lompoc California
- San Diegos Best Outdoor Wine Patios